Having one of the best hair dryers not only guarantees an epic blow-dry from the comfort of your home, it also means your super hair won’t be wasted in the process. However, given how many blow dryer options there are, the “one size fits all” approach won’t work, especially if you take into account how much you’re going to use it. The choice becomes even more complicated when you consider the fact that different hair types now require different technologies from the best hair dryer brands such as Philips , Panasonic and Dyson.
The 4 Most Sufficient Hair Dryers 2022-2023
1. The most suitable hair dryer in general: Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer
This product features a powerful digital motor that is on average six times faster than other hair dryer motors. Combined with Air Multiplier™ technology, it creates a high-pressure, high-speed controlled jet of air for fast drying and precision styling on all hair types, including long hair.
- Unlike some other machines, the Dyson SupersonicTM hair dryer measures the temperature of the air more than 40 times per second and keeps the temperature under control. This provides protection against heat-induced damage to preserve the natural shine of your hair.
- We have rigorously tested different hair types in our labs and developed a variety of attachments to style different hair types. As we are always improving our machines, we have designed a new Flyaway head that prevents electrification.
- Inspired by professional hair stylists, the new Flyaway cap uses the Coanda effect to remove frizz by hiding short hair under long hair. It provides a smooth appearance1 in hairdressing salon quality.
Customers say: Perfect for wavy and curly hair. It is relatively quiet and dries hair much faster than an average hair dryer.
2. Best hair dryer for fine hair: Philips 5000 Series Hair Dryer BHD530/00
Easily choose the combination of heat and speed that best suits your hair and style. Six different settings provide precise control for individual styling.
The overheating detection sensor actively optimizes and controls the air temperature, protecting your hair from damage caused by overheating. Enjoy the tension-free drying experience with ThermoShield technology. The slim hood delicately focuses the air for quick finishing touches and perfecting the small details of your style.
What customers say:It is very quiet and dries quickly, I recommend it, very good in terms of price and performance.
3. Smoothest lightweight hair dryer: Philips Drycare Prestige Professional Ultra-Fast Hair Dryer HSP910/00
4. The best hair dryer for curly hair: Panasonic EH-NA65-K825 hair dryer
5. The best hair dryer under 500 TL