Acne, sunspots, redness, purple circles, acne scars, all of us have an analysis.
SOLUTION:Methods such as peeling mask with yogurt, tonic with rose water, yogurt mask with turmeric, coconut oil, lemon juice, carbonate peeling, coffee grounds peeling, anti-inflammatory toothpaste and lavender oil can be good.
SOLUTION: Apply plenty of lemon juice to a clean cotton ball and apply it to the sunspot and wait for 20-25 minutes. Then rinse with plenty of water. Do not go out in the sun when you apply lemon juice to avoid itching or rash. Aloe Vera: It is one of the most successful plants in removing sunspots.
SOLUTION: If you are thinking about what to do for facial redness, aloe vera gel is one of the most effective herbal treatments for redness. Aloe vera gel is effective in reducing pain and burning associated with redness. You can gently apply aloe vera gel to your face twice a day to reduce facial redness.
- Tea bag. Applying cold tea bags to the eyes can improve the appearance of bruises. Tea helps to stimulate blood circulation, narrow blood vessels and reduce fluid retention under the skin due to the antioxidants and caffeine it contains. Black or green tea can be used for this purpose. Two black or green tea bags are soaked in hot water for five minutes. Then, the tea bags are allowed to cool in the refrigerator for 15-20 minutes. Cold tea bags are applied for 10 to 20 minutes with the eyes closed. After the process is over, the eyes are washed with cold water.
- Coconut oil. Massaging the under eyes with coconut oil every night can reduce dark circles. Coconut oil is a powerful source of vitamin E, which can repair damaged skin cells.
- Cucumber. Soaking two slices of cucumber in lemon juice for 5 minutes and placing them on the eyes can reduce the effects of dark circles. However, care should be taken not to let the eyes come into contact with lemon juice during application.
- Rose water. A cotton pad is dipped in rose water and placed on closed eyelids for 15 minutes.
- Milk. Two cotton balls are dipped in cold milk and placed under the eyes.
SOLUTION: Apple cider vinegar, which is effective in removing acne spots and lightening the skin, has acidic properties. Mix half a cup of apple cider vinegar and half a cup of water. Apply to areas with acne scars with the help of a clean cotton ball. After 5 minutes, rinse with lukewarm water.