Inspired by the survival skills of arctic plants in nature, the French skin care brand Polaar, prepared in collaboration with scientists, is produced with formulas that respect all skin types, making it compatible with even the most sensitive skin. It promises purity and activity with its selection of few, pure and natural arctic ingredients. Presumably the secret of pleasantness lies beyond the Arctic Circle…
A leading French brand and an expert in polar research, Polaar has brought all its cosmetic know-how to Turkey. Aware of the purity and fragility of pleasantness, the brand cooperates with the largest scientific organizations to protect it. Rich in rare natural ingredients such as polar fruits, Siberian ginseng and Nunatak flowers, Polaar’s unique textures and unique scents will take you on a journey to the far north. What if the secret of pleasantness is hidden beyond the Arctic Circle?
The Polaar brand, which was born from scientific research in the poles, has formulas inspired by the classical definitions of pleasantness of women living in Lapland, in the north of Finland. The brand’s works are formulated according to French know-how, using the harvests of local producers in Scandinavian countries.
The birth of the brand:
Polaar’s story comes from an Arctic-loving family. The adventure begins 30 years ago. In 1976, the first Polar expedition was made. This expedition also includes the father of the brand’s founder, Daniel Kurbiel. The Polaar brand was born when Daniel Kurbiel, the son of an arctic explorer who spent his youth on an expedition ship in the far North with scientists, discovered the ability of arctic plants to survive extreme weather conditions. Daniel Kurbiel, who has the wish of making the riches of the polar world accessible to the greatest number of people, aims to always be realistic in the theses of the brand he founded and never wants to cause you to get too hopeful. In this sense, Polaar has had a transparent policy since its birth.
It includes pure ingredients in its formulas, with the aim of respecting even the most sensitive skin, with its natural formulas dedicated to natural beauty, and to show respect to both your skin and nature. Paraben, alcohol and mineral oil free, all Polaar products are completely vegan and are not tested on animals (Vegan & Cruelty-free certified)
- None of their products are paraben, alcohol and mineral oil free.
- Perfume is not used in her eye care products, which is one of her most recognizable works.
- Making efficiency, sensitivity and naturalness its ideology, all of Polaar’s works are prepared for sensitive skin.
- Their products are not tested on animals. (Cruelty-free certified)
- Contains vegan content. (Vegan certified)
What is an arctic plant?
- Arctic plants thrive in very climatic conditions.
- They are said to be adaptogenic plants that survived the ice age by adapting themselves to one of the world’s most powerful environments.
- adaptogen plantsOn the other hand, it is a common name given to plants that support the body’s effort with tension.
- The reason why the mentioned medicinal plants are given this name comes from their ability to adapt themselves to the conditions.
- To withstand temperatures of minus 50 degrees Celsius, high winds and a short vegetative cycle, these plants synthesize powerful protective active ingredients and have above-average antioxidant properties.
LET’S KNOW POLAAR SERIES OF WORKS:
What is used in which Polaar’s work, which has few and pure active ingredients?
The Genuine Lapland Cream: Arctic berries (raspberry, cranberry, blackberry)
After the fruits are harvested, cold extraction is done to obtain the extract of the plant.
Eternal Snow: Nunatak Flower
In this Polaar series inspired by the nunatak flower, the nunatak flower is reproduced very sparingly in Polaar laboratories.
IcePure: Arctic cotton
After it is grown and harvested, it is softened by soaking in water and glycerin.
Polar Night: northern moss
Cold extraction is done to extract the plant’s extract after it has been grown and harvested.
IceSource: glacial water
It is taken from the modules of naturally separated icebergs. It is encapsulated in liposomes (drug delivery system).
Siberian White: Taiga pine
It is obtained from pine bark.
Northern Light series: Siberian olive
After the Siberian olive is harvested, it is pressed, softened and then clarified and filtered.
IcyMagic: Siberian Ginseng (The most popular eye care cream series)
Hand-harvested Siberian ginseng comes from controlled agriculture. After harvesting, the roots are soaked hot, then the solution is clarified and filtered to extract its essence.
You can reach Polaar works produced in France by making use of the French experience, via make-uptrendi.com.