Undoubtedly, one of the most valuable ways to maintain skin pleasantness is regular skin cleansing and massage after deep skin cleansing. While the regular and deep purity of the skin is one of the most practical ways to prevent the formation of blackheads and acne, the systematic facial massage reaches the deep tissue of the skin and activates the muscles that become lazy, accelerating the blood circulation. Therefore, for a bright and radiant skin, you should spend only a few minutes every day for skin cleansing and massage. However, the works you use while doing this and the way you apply are very valuable. That’s why we’ve prepared a comprehensive daily skin care routine for you.
When it comes to skin purity, one of the most valuable steps is to purify the skin from dirt and oil without drying it. Because the makeup residues left on the skin that is not cleaned properly, when combined with dirt and sun rays, lead to the formation of stains. Another valuable aspect is cell regeneration. Because cell renewal cannot occur in the skin that does not get rid of its remnants and does not breathe. For this, first of all, it is necessary to clean the skin very well. Here is a practical skin cleansing and massage application in 5 steps.
1. STAGE: How to remove eye make-up?
- If you use water-proof eye make-up materials or if you wear heavy make-up and say “never without mascara”, you can choose dual-phase eye make-up removers. Our favorite for this is Yves Rocher’s Pur Bleuet make-up removal product.
- Before using this kind of dual-phase products, shake the bottle properly and make sure that the two phases are mixed properly.
- Use your cotton by wetting it. (You can also wet your eyes instead of cotton.)
- If you say “I have sensitive eyes, I don’t wear much makeup”, you can choose Yves Rocher’s Pur Bleuet – Sensitive Eye Makeup Remover again.
STEP 2: How to remove face make-up?
First of all, make sure you choose a cleansing product suitable for your skin type. The needs of normal, combination, oily or dry skin are completely different.
- If your skin is glowing two hours after washing your face, you have an oily skin type.
- If you can’t see your pores at the end of the day, you have dry skin. After washing your face, the feeling of tension and pulling of the skin also means that you have dry skin.
- Those with extremely sensitive skin also experience similar difficulties with dry skin.
We think we have given you a proper hint for the selection of true works. Now let’s come to the work type and application phase.
While cleaning your face make-up, you can use make-up removal wipes, cleansing waters or foam or gel-form products. You can turn to products in the form of cleansing water, foam or gel to allow the skin to breathe. While cleaning your skin, make sure that your face cleaning product does not get around your eyes. Then rinse well.
STEP 3: How to make skin clear in depth?
Now Which artifacts should FOREO LUNA 3 be used with?
What we need is a granular and particle-free cleansing gel or foam. For this, we prefer one of Estee Lauder’s Perfectly Clean Facial Cleansing Foam and Multi Action Gel products that we have been using for many years. You can choose a Perfectly Clean product according to your different skin type and needs. What we should not forget is to choose a work without granules and particles, regardless of the brand.
- Re-wet your clean face, on which you have just removed your make-up with foam or gel form.
- to your mobile phones FOREO for youActivate the cleaning mode of FOREO LUNA 3, which you can use with the LUNA 3 app, and apply the desired cleaning product, granule and particle-free, with the front of the LUNA 3 for 1 minute.
- Apply with circular movements on the cheeks and forehead areas, and on the nose area by swiping up and down.
- After 1 minute of application, turn off the LUNA 3 by pressing the power button for 3 seconds.
- After you have finished your deep cleansing, rinse and dry your face.
Hygiene note:If you use a disposable towel with tampon movements to dry your skin, you will be more gentle to your skin.
4: STEP: Tonic application (Optional)
- If you have dry or combination skin, definitely use an alcohol-free toner.
- If you have acne-prone or acne-prone skin, you probably have large pores as well. An alcoholic tonic will help tighten your pores.
- Apply the tonic suitable for your skin type to your skin with the help of a cotton ball. Do not apply it with too much pressure. Perform the tonic application from bottom to top (In skin make-up, it is the opposite in order not to fill your pores; it should be applied from top to bottom)
5. STAGE: How to apply massage to help tighten the skin?
Here is our favorite stage! Truly a great way to pamper yourself. Moreover, it is a super way to use the serums and moisturizers we buy for skin pleasantness and health in the most effective way. For FOREO LUNA 3 The massage routine that helps tightening with skin care products increases the absorption. The massage that helps to relax the facial muscles, also helps to equalize the skin tone.
The role of FOREO LUNA 3 in firming massage: With the FOREO for you application, it offers 4 different massage features to its users. Working with T-Sonic vibrations, LUNA 3’s specially designed back surface in wave form relaxes facial muscles for smoother and younger-looking skin. For a tightened and renewed skin; Each firming massage targets different facial areas that show signs of aging.
How is it applied?
- Apply your serum or moisturizer to your dry skin.
- Select the desired massage mode by following the directions in the “FOREO for you” application.
- Definitely choose over the app for massage modes.
- While applying the massage, follow the instructions in the application instead of making circular movements as in the cleaning mode.
- After the massage routine you have chosen is over, you can either end the care routine or continue your care by choosing another massage mode that you think you need from the application.
- That’s it! Our daily skin care routine is complete.
Why do we need massage?
- It softens the appearance of our deep lines and wrinkles.
- Reveals the youthful glow of the skin.
- Increases the absorption of skin care products.
- It relaxes the facial muscles and evens the skin tone.
Types of facial massages in FOREO LUNA 3
- Eyes on Prize – 2 min:Reduces the appearance of fine lines, crow’s feet and puffiness for a refreshed look.
- Neck massage (Nothing but Neck) – 2 min:It provides tightening and recovery in the neck area.
- Contour massage (Contour Crazy) – 4 min: It tightens the cheek and chin area, relaxes the muscles in the neck area.
- Mouth and chin massage – (Magic Mouth) – 2 min:Reduces expression lines.
Why do we love FOREO LUNA 3 so much?
- Lightweight, easy to carry. Moreover, for a lifetime. It does not need an extra investment after buying it once.
- The LUNA 3, which is produced robustly against bacterial accumulation and has an extremely stylish design, is a single module and waterproof, allowing the product to be used comfortably in all conditions. For example, you can complete your skin care routine in the shower.
- Since it increases the absorption of skin care products, it becomes an inseparable whole with our moisturizers and serums. It offers extra hygiene during application.
- It clears blackheads. It helps reduce acne breakouts by providing deep cleansing of acne-prone skin.
- We really experienced this. Its charge lasts so long that you forget where the pedestal tool is. Because 1 full charge provides 650 times of use.
Let’s get to know LUNA 3:
- It has 3 different options for sensitive, normal and combination skin.
- The product comes with a travel bag, USB cable and sample serum for firming massage. You can also buy this serum separately from FOREO’s own site.
For those who want to examine their works closely, FOREO works are now on sale at Sephora Güçlü Center, İstinye Park, Nişantaşı, Capacity, Demirören stores and on the Sephora website. We left the link for you: LINK