Julien Macdonald collaborated with Max Factor for the Spring Summer 2019 collection, which debuted at London Fashion Week. To complement Julien Macdonald’s lavish designs that truly capture the essence of Amazon ladies, Max Factor Creative Manager Wendy Rowe created a special make-up for the collection.
Max Factor Creative Manager and Global Make-up Artist Wendy Rowe He used Max Factor artwork to complement Julien Macdonald’s audacious designs. Rowe said, “I used Radiant Lift Foundation for the skin to create a dazzling, glossy base and combined it with a captivating smoky eye make-up, contours and matte nude lips that reveal and refine facial contours.” he tells.
Heavy smoky eye makeup starts with lots of mascara and black eyeliner and continues with peacock blue on the eyelid. Skin was contoured using a contour palette with the goal of adding structure to speed, while Glow Duo was used to illuminate and give the skin a luxurious glow.
Wendy Rowe says that she adds the illusion of fullness to the lips by using liquid matte lipstick to complete the look, and as a finishing touch, she softens the look and adds volume with a gentle touch of Nude-toned Lipfinity Velvet Matte Lipstick in the middle of the lips.
You can get a single Julien Macdonald X Max Factor Spring Summer 2019 look by following the steps below.
Skin makeup with quotes from Makeup Artist Wendy Rowe
- Cleanse, tone and moisturize the skin.
- Apply one coat of Facefinity All Day Primer.
- Apply Mastertouch concealer under the eyes and down the nasal bone.
- Apply a thin layer of Healthy Skin Harmony Foundation using a foundation brush and achieve an even skin tone where natural scars can still be evident.
- Define natural shadows in the eye sockets, jawbone and cheek hollows with the Miracle Contouring Palette.
- Add some warmth to the skin using the matte shade of Miracle Glow Duo, then use the gloss tone to increase the shine sufficiently.
Eye makeup with quotes from Makeup Artist Wendy Rowe
- Apply a small amount of Miracle Glow Duo to the eyelid to give your eyes a subtle glow that will add a feeling of real luxury.
- For smoky eye makeup, apply False Lash Effect Mascara in black to the upper and lower lashes to add intensity.
- With the Black Masterpiece High Precision Eyeliner, draw a pencil along the eyelid close to the lashes (use the product liberally), just as you use the tone in the upper and lower eyes, to frame your eyes.
- Using the blending brush, mix the black eyeshadow in the Masterpiece Nude Palette in Orchid color with the pencil you have drawn on the eyelid, pull the eyes out from the outer corners to draw them out, and apply under the eyelashes as well.
- Apply a small amount of Miracle Glow Duo to the inner corner of the eye and apply the blue hue from the Orchid Masterpiece Nude Eyeshadow Palette right from the crease of the eyelid to the inner corner of the eye.
- Gently shape brows using the Brow Shaper.
Lip makeup with quotes from Makeup Artist Wendy Rowe
- Apply Nude Lipfinity Velvet Matte Lipstick to entire lips and define outer edges with Elegant Brown Lipfinity Velvet Matte Lipstick.
Max Factor works and prices used by Make-Up Artist Weny Rowe
- Max Factor Face Finity All Day Primer recommended price 69.90TL
- Max Factor Healthy Skin Harmony Foundation recommended price 79.90TL
- Max Factor Mastertouch All Day Concealer recommended price 65.90TL
- Max Factor Miracle Glow Duo Pro Illuminator recommended price 79.90TL
- Max Factor Miracle Contouring Palette recommended price 129,00TL
- Max Factor Masterpiece Nude Palette in Orchid recommended price 85.00TL
- Max Factor Masterpiece High Precision Eyeliner recommended price 49.90TL
- Max Factor Brow Shaper suggested price 45.90TL
- Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara recommended price 64.90TL
- Max Factor Lipfinity Velvet Matte Lipstick recommended price 59.90TL
You can browse our gallery to see all the makeups.