Hair care tips to say goodbye to damaged hair
Dye, highlighting, heat processes and more cause your hair to be damaged and worn. We know that you will not give up coloring or styling your hair for this. Instead, we will give you a few tips to care for your hair in correct and effective ways.
Close-up of damaged hair
What is frayed hair?
- If it has lost its flexibility
- If the ends are broken
- If it has lost its brightness and vitality
Your hair is worn out and needs care.
Easy test to examine your hair:
- Hold a strand of hair at both ends with your fingers.
- First stretch it, then pull the truth in two different directions to break it.
- Is your hair strand broken? By that time, unfortunately, your hair is damaged. In this sense, he is waiting for your help.
- If it doesn’t break, it still has flexibility. So whatever you’re doing for your hair, keep doing it 🙂
How can you repair your damaged hair?
Natural hair masks may look smooth on your hair, but you have to spend hours and weeks to see this effect. In addition, its preparation and cleaning is a somewhat laborious process. Instead, with the help of high technology, you can evaluate alternatives of natural materials that have been strengthened tens of times.
Mask for colored and heat-exposed hair
If you say “I want to take care of myself at home”, we have a product offer that will repair and even preserve three different layers of hair. If you regularly dye your hair or heat styling, the Botanical Repair™ heavy strengthening mask is for you.
- It does not contain sulfates, parabens and silicones.
- It’s a vegan product. In that sense, it is pet friendly.
The mask has strong herbal ingredients such as avocado and certified organic green tea. The whole series, which is naturally derived at a high rate of 93%, repairs the hair with its herbal technology. In this sense, Aveda Botanical Repair Hair Mask can create tens of times stronger effects than the natural hair masks you prepare at home, thanks to its technology.
There are several techniques for applying this mask, which instantly strengthens, repairs and transforms the hair into a smooth appearance by using the repair technology of plants.
Notable features of the mask:
- Thanks to its light texture, it does not make your hair greasy or heavy.
- It creates a shield effect on your hair and protects it against heat.
Application to protect your hair health
- If you do not have enough time to make a hair mask, apply the mask before taking a shower. Wait as long as you want.
- Rinse off the mask when you take a shower. This way, you don’t have to waste time washing it again.
Heavy care application if your hair is very worn
- Feed the mask according to the base and length of the hair.
- Then wrap your hair with a hot towel and sleep with the mask at night.
- Thus, the mask will have time to go down to your deepest hair roots.
- Get up in the morning and rinse your hair.
- Repeat at least once a week.
- Even after using it once, you will feel that your hair is softer, smoother and more vibrant.
Special care application for those who say that my hair is not weak, but care is required:
- Try the Botanical Repair™ strengthening leave-in conditioner from the range.
- Apply to wet hair after shower and dry your hair.
- If desired, apply to dry hair before styling.
Daily care to protect your hair health
- If you want to constantly care for your hair and strengthen it without effort, use the same shampoo and conditioner from the series.
- Thus, all the maintenance you do is supported and its effect increases. You can get results as if you have taken care of your hair 24/7.
So how does Botanical Repair™ 3-layer hair repair work?
- It repairs hair in its cortex:It multiplies the hair bonds with herbal molecules and repairs the hair from the inside out.
- In the cuticle it prevents:Aveda’s powerful nourishing herbal blend with avocado, certified organic green tea and sacha inchi makes hair easy to comb and helps prevent breakage.
- It protects in the F-layer:Aveda’s plant-derived complex mimics the hair’s f-layer and creates an invisible, water-intensive lipid layer made of fatty acids that “seal” the surface of the hair cuticle, protecting hair from future damage.
Are Botanical Repair™ users happy?
9 out of 10 women who used Botanical Repair products said their hair looked more vibrant and strong.
- 100% of users instantly felt their hair softer and smoother*
- 97% of users said their hair instantly looked more vibrant*
- 95% of users felt their hair instantly restored*