Indian women’s hair extension secrets are with you in this article to make your hair grow faster from India… Perfect long hair is the sign of unmatched elegance and feminine grace. No matter how trendy these contemporary short hair sections are today, only long and pretty curls can give you the look you want. Achieving long, healthy and shiny hair is defiantly time consuming and requires one-on-one commitment. It is no longer difficult to achieve such long hair with real hair care treatments.
Hair Growth Secrets of Indian Women
Ladies around the world opt for different hair care treatments and use the products on the shelves to achieve long and healthy hair curls. But since branded hair care products can contain harmful aspects that can harm your hair and scalp, all of them cause some side effects. The trick to getting long and nice curls is to keep your scalp healthy. There are many natural home remedies that can be very effective for maintaining a healthy scalp. Here we will give you the hair growth secrets of Indian ladies.
Use aloe vera juice
Is there an aloe vera plant living a dull life in a pot somewhere around your home? Time to use! Aloe vera juice stimulates hair growth and helps to care for the scalp.
- Tear off a few aloe leaves.
- Cut each leaf in half to release the plant juice.
- Massage the water into your hair roots. Using massage movements improves blood circulation and provides better absorption.
- Leave the mask on for at least two hours. You can leave it overnight if you want.
Rinse with cold water after washing your scalp
Try to make this a habit. Cold water closes the pores and improves blood circulation, which leads to faster hair growth. As an added bonus, your hair will become visibly brighter.
- Rinse your hair as usual.
- After using a conditioner or mask, wash your hair with cold water.
Wash your hair with apple cider vinegar
Doing this a few times a month will suffice. Apple cider vinegar activates hair follicles – an indispensable product that will help you in your quest for thick hair.
- Wash your hair.
- Use apple cider vinegar instead of conditioner.
- Do not rinse. Apple cider vinegar does not have a strong smell.
Apply protein masks to your scalp
Here’s a neat trick for tackling a protein deficiency:
- Take two eggs at room temperature.
- Separate the whites from the yellows. Whisk the whites and apply to the roots of your hair.
- For added effect, you can wear a hat on your head.
Try an egg and cognac mask
Eggs are packed with protein, while cognac contains tannins that help you have thicker, fuller hair and encourage hair growth.
- Take two eggs and a glass of cognac.
- Beat the ingredients with a fork or put them in the mixer, then apply the mixture to your hair roots.
- If you want to apply the mask to the hair along its entire length, add olive oil. This will make your hair soft. You can use this technique to shape hairstyles.
Use essential oils
Jojoba, almond, lavender, rosemary and thyme oils have a beneficial effect on hair follicles by providing your scalp with many vitamins and herbal components.
- Mix the essential oils mentioned above or add them to the coconut oil mask.
- Apply the mixture to your hair roots. Wait 2-3 hours.
- To properly wash off an oil mask, wash your head twice with an ordinary shampoo or once using an alkaline-based shampoo for deep cleansing.