Herbal Remedies Good for Skin Dryness
Conditions that cause skin dryness in dry skinsome of them are:
- Structure of some soaps
- Spending much longer than usual in the shower
- prolonged exposure to the sun
- Eating unhealthy by not paying attention to eating habits
- Not drinking enough water and fluids
- Spending more time than usual in chlorinated pools
- Side effects of some drugs used
- diabetes problem
Skin Dryness Symptoms
skin dryness It is not a permanent problem. If precautions are taken, the skin can be returned to normal. Excess skin dry in case of; redness occurs on the skin, the skin begins to look worn, exfoliation occurs on the skin, the skin becomes hard and itchy skin occurs.
Herbal Remedies for Dry Skin
Some herbal analyzes suitable for skin dryness are as follows:
- Coconut oil: Since it contains fatty acid and vitamin E, it can restore the skin to its former moist state. That’s why many of the humidifier It is an element in its content. Heated coconut oil should be applied to the clean skin after a shower. This application should be done by massaging. Wait 10 minutes for the coconut oil to be absorbed by the skin. Then a shower is taken. It is a procedure that can be repeated every day.
- Honey: In addition to providing moisture stability of the skin, it also softens the skin. Before taking a shower, massage the area to be moistened with honey with circular movements. Wait about 10 minutes for the skin to absorb the honey. Then a shower is taken. This process can be repeated twice a day.
- Oat: It helps to get rid of dead skin cells. It also moisturizes the skin at the same time. 1 glass of ground oats and a few drops of lavender should be added to the water to be bathed. You should sit in this water for 15 minutes. Afterwards, a shower should be taken and a moisturizer should be applied after the shower. It can be done a maximum of 2 times a week.