Doing skin care with steam at homeThe steps to follow are:
- First of all, a of waterAccording to the requirement, a random vegetable oil or plant is added into it.
- This water is boiled.
- The face is brought close to the water, which boils and steam comes out, in order to prevent the dispersion of the smoke on the head, so that it becomes a towel.
- In the middle of about 5 to 10 minutes, wait for a respite for the steam to penetrate the skin and open the pores.
- The face is cleaned by making circular movements with a towel and touching it softly.
- Afterwards, the skin is moisturized.
Considerations While Performing Steam Skin Care
steam skin careThe main things to consider when doing this are:
- Steamy of skin care Its main effect is to open the pores on the skin. Therefore, after skin care with steam, while the pores on the ready skin are open; The skin should be cleaned. A random facial cleanser can be used for this.
- People who have acne problem and have done steam skin care; In order to get rid of their acne, they can clean their faces with water in which they drop 2-3 drops of tea tree.
- Steaming skincare too often isn’t all that real. Doing it once a week will be enough for the skin.
Details of Steam Skin Care
steam at home skin care It helps to cleanse the skin of impurities and accelerates the blood circulation in the skin. But taking a steam bath alone is not enough. Afterwards, a care should definitely be made to moisturize the skin. This is possible with a tonic or face mask. It is a type of care that should not be applied by people who already have exfoliation on their skin. In order not to irritate the skin with the towel used at the same time, it is necessary not to make harsh breakthroughs on the skin.
Vegetable Oils and Herbs That Can Be Used for Steaming Skin Care
Vegetable oils, herbs and their effects that can be used for steam skin care are as follows:
- When lemon or mint is used, an empowering effect occurs.
- Chamomile and lavender have a soothing effect on the skin.
- Peppermint and eucalyptus are two herbal oils that refresh the skin.
- Sandalwood and bergamot help the skin release tension.