Our range of natural pleasantness definitions has the definition of natural hair dye today. Hena, a plant containing a red-orange dye, can be used to strengthen the hair follicles, thicken the hair strands and against dandruff, apart from giving color to the hair. You can apply this definition, which is beneficial for hair health, to your hair with peace of mind.
- 1 bowl of henna
- 1 coffee cup of black tea
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- After mixing all the ingredients, apply real from the bases to the ends as if you were painting your hair.
- Wrap it in a cling wrap, leave it for 8 hours and wash it off.
- Your hair is both nourished and becomes chestnut in color.
- If you want your hair color to be red, you can add beetroot juice.