We left the winter months behind. Now is the time to turn our faces to the sun. While the power of the sun warms us, we have entered the period with the highest probability of skin spots. However, it is possible to eliminate the damaging effects of the sun with easy and completely natural techniques. It is enough to read the label, to know which content stains, to deal with the stains. Aromatherapy Specialist Pharmacist Hasret Pamuk YıldızHe told us about the stains and which oils we should use in this period.
It is the melanin pigment produced in melanocyte cells that gives the skin its natural color. Due to its overproduction or irregularity, skin blemishes occur. your stainsAlthough most of them occur as a result of exposure to the sun’s rays for a long time, the sun, genetic factors, hormonal drugs, pregnancy and some chemical factors can also disrupt the melanocyte cell structure.
According to the explanations of Aromatherapy Specialist Pharmacist Hasret Pamuk Yıldız, lEspecially those who use hormone pills and pregnant women are at greater risk in terms of attachment, but the possibility of staining when exposed to the sun is the subject of all skins.
Aromatherapy Specialist Pharmacist Hasret Pamuk Yıldız makes the following statements about the bet:
“The skin defends itself by increasing the melanocytes in the outermost layer of the skin to reduce its exposure to damaging sun rays, we call it tanning. In fact, to avoid these spots, direct sunlight should be avoided. Wearing a hat and using sunscreen is valuable. Label reading must be done here.”
What should we pay attention to in products?
- As of April, when the sun’s rays start to come up, extra care should be taken when using products that increase sensitivity, such as vitamin C and high retinoic acid, especially when going out during the day.
- These ingredients cause stain formation.
- For example, vitamin C increases the sensitivity of the skin to the sun and has the opposite effect of a sunscreen.
- Rosehip oil rejuvenates the skin very quickly, it has many benefits for the skin, but if it is used as of April, it causes stains on the skin because it contains high levels of vitamin C.
- St. John’s Wort is in the same shape.
- For this reason, it is necessary to avoid using products containing St. John’s Wort and rosehip, especially when going out from the Spring months.
Which oils can be used in spring and summer?
When choosing a sunscreen, it is recommended that you take care to choose those that contain natural ingredients as much as possible.
Pomegranate seed oil, carrot seed oil, grape seed oil are oils around spf 30-35.
One of the essential oils, myrrh also increases SPF.
If you want to make a sunscreen yourself at home:
- It can prepare a mixture of 10 ml from fixed oils in desired proportions.
- You can also add 5-6 drops of myrrh oil from essential oils.