Today we have the definition of rosemary lip balm in our range of definitions of natural sweetness. Rosemary is very beneficial for health. But do not use rosemary oil directly on the skin. Rosemary oil contributes to a healthy skin by increasing blood circulation in your skin.
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of beeswax
- 1 teaspoon rosemary leaves
- 2 tablespoons of rose water
- Melt the oil and beeswax in a bain-marie.
- Slowly add rosemary and rose water into it.
- Let sit in boiling water for 30 minutes.
- Strain into a clean glass jar and leave to cool.
care balm beeswax rosemary skin lip cream recipe