Today in our series of definitions of natural pleasantness, we have the definition of a skin-tightening mask. A large number of minerals in the content of the date of paradise; potassium, calcium and phosphorus, and vitamins.
There are vitamins A, B (vitamin varieties such as riboflavin, niacin and thiamin) and C (20-25 milligrams per 100 grams) in the middle of 15-20 grams in 100 grams of persimmon fruit, which is especially strong in vitamin A and carbohydrates.
Rice contains abundantly an element called paba. so dad “para aminobenzoic acid” It protects the skin from the sun. This enzyme increases your vitamin C levels when taken through dietary considerations.
- 1 soft yellow persimmon
- 1 teaspoon of boiled rice
- 1 egg white
- The shell of the date is peeled and crushed with a fork.
- Add rice boiled in a teaspoon of water.
- It is mixed with the egg white and crushed sufficiently.
- It is brought to a paste form.
- It is applied to the skin as a thin layer two days a week,
- It is kept for half an hour.
care pleasantness mask firming recipe