This Easy Homemade Conditioner Spray Promises Silky Smooth Hair
If you’re tired of your dry and frizzy hair and don’t want to spend money on a precious conditioner, then it’s time to make your own conditioner. Here is our definition of residential natural conditioner spray.
- 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of lemon essential oil
- 1 glass of water
How is it done?
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and blend with the help of a hand blender.
- Put the mixture in a spray bottle.
- Every time you shampoo your hair, it is sufficient to spray the mixture on wet hair.
Quickly after using this mixture two or three times, you will notice a remarkable difference in the texture of your hair. Your hair will be smooth and silky compared to its previous state.