It is an extraordinary natural hair mask for making effective hair care masks and detox serums with pumpkin. You can easily make a pumpkin hair mask at home to revive dull hair. With these pumpkin hair masks, your hair growth will increase and you can have a better quality hair appearance. Here are the definitions of hair zucchini masks with you in our article…
Pumpkin Deep Conditioner Recipe
- 50 grams of pumpkin pulp
- 1 teaspoon of oatmeal powder
- 50 ml of coconut oil
- 50 g of shea butter
- 20 ml olive oil
How is it done?
- This mask smells really great and is perfect for strengthening weak hair.
- Mix shea butter, coconut oil and pulp.
- Add the oatmeal powder to the mask to give it fluffiness and a good texture to the hair.
- Even if you mixed it in a bowl, but if you can’t get the right consistency, mix it in a blender.
- Use immediately or store in the refrigerator as it can last up to 5 days.
Pumpkin Hot Oil Hair Treatment
This hot oil treatment will also require some coconut as we want to take full advantage of its beautifying properties and take advantage of the vitamin and nutritionally powerful pumpkin.
The combination is complete and very easy to manufacture. All you have to do is heat together equal parts of coconut and pumpkin oil, depending on the length of your hair.
Heat for a few seconds on low heat and then allow it to cool sufficiently so you can touch it. Apply to wet hair from roots to ends and then wrap your head with a hot towel. Sit for 20 minutes, you can also apply a green tea face mask and then rinse both your hair and face. If you wish, check out our description of Pumpkin Hair Growth Mask.
Pumpkin Oil Hair Spray
Revitalize tired and dull hair by spraying homemade pumpkin oil hairspray. This is enough to give your hair a daily touch of vitamins. 50 g in a spray bottle pumpkin seed oil and add water. Shake well before each use or add a tablespoon to emulsify the contents. coconut oilyou can also add.
Pumpkin Spiced Hair Growth Mask Recipe
This hair mask is a little different from your usual hair masks as it uses not only pumpkin but also honey and coconut! Spicy touch helps the scalp to grow properly. anti-inflammatory It provides an “environment”. But if you have curly hair stay away from it. It oily scalpfor the most beautiful.
- 40 g pumpkin pulp
- 15 g honey
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil or powder
- 15 ml of water
- Vanilla essential oil for fragrance
How is it done?
- Mix the honey in a glass of slightly boiled water and let it cool.
- Stir in zucchini and coconut.
- After the honey has cooled, put it in the pumpkin mixture and add 5 drops of vanilla oil.
- Apply the mask to your wet hair and leave it for 10-15 minutes.
- Rinse with lukewarm water and then shampoo and rinse.
How to Make Pumpkin Hair Serum?
If you have hair and limp ends, this serum might be your holy grail. Just mix pumpkin seed oil and apricot kernel oil in a 1: 2 ratio. Spray your hair with some water and soften it with a serum that you will notice is very light. Only do this once a week when you’re at home.