Causes of hair loss can occur due to many factors. The causes of hair loss should be evaluated in a wide range, from the stress experienced in daily life, as well as being the harbinger of some diseases. Hair loss analysis While searching, unconsciously making mixtures, applying masks and using recommended drugs are not without faults. Loss of 50-100 hairs per day is considered normal, and it is necessary to apply to a dermatologist for the treatment and advice of hair shedding over this.
What are the Causes of Hair Loss?
It is a common problem that is seen frequently in women and men and is a common problem of individuals. hair loss causesare listed as follows;
- One of the most valuable factors in people’s hair loss is genetic reasons.
- The heavy pace of daily life and some past illnesses cause acute or chronic hair loss.
- Hormonal changes in women after childbirth cause hair loss.
- Hair loss occurs due to iron deficiency.
- Hair loss occurs as a result of stretching the hair, making tight braids and shaping them.
- In the midst of diseases that cause hair loss; thyroid gland diseases, intestinal and digestive system problems and menopause period are effective.
- Heavy diet programs applied by people cause hair loss.
Hair Loss Treatment Methods
- hair loss treatmentFirst of all, it is necessary to eat regularly and consistently.
- In addition to the diet, it is necessary to stay away from tension and sleep in a regular form.
- Vitamin support for hair loss It is necessary to take the necessary vitamins for the nourishment and revitalization of the hair. In the middle of these vitamins, foods containing vitamins B12, zinc, folic acid and copper should be consumed.
- It is necessary to stay away from fast food foods and consume foods containing antioxidants.