Understanding the teething period in babies For this reason, it is necessary to follow the signs of the disease. The process, which can begin at the age of 3 or 4 months, as it can begin in the first month, can occur in some babies in the middle of the 12 to 16 month cycle. The process, which started from this period and even more advanced periods, delayed teething in babiesis named.
Teething Symptoms in Babies
Signs of the teething periodrepresents the changes and discomforts that occur in babies during this process. Teething symptoms in babies It varies according to genetic reasons and the developmental level of the baby. In general, teething symptoms in babies can be listed as follows:
- Facial redness
- Bleeding in the gums
- The urge to bite everything
- Swelling of the gums
What to Do at Home During Teething Period for Babies
Situations that should be done during the teething period When it is fulfilled, this period, which is considered quite uneasy for babies, is more easily overcome. These applications recommended by doctors, What is enough for a teething baby? answers to the questions. According to the advice of doctors:
- When teething symptoms are seen in babies, massaging the baby’s gums with a clean and cold cloth relieves the pain experienced by the baby.
- The baby, who has no appetite due to pain, should be given cold fruit purees and a lot of water. With this application, the baby’s pain is relieved, while water and nutrient loss is prevented.
- Giving the teether that does not contain paint and plastic elements to the baby after cooling them in the refrigerator will relieve the baby’s pain. There is a point that should be mentioned here. It is stated by the doctors that all teethers should be kept in the refrigerator for a while. However, teethers containing plastic and paint should not be preferred strictly.
- After cutting the white parts of vegetables such as cold carrots or cucumbers, giving it to babies is another formula that will relieve their pain.
Amazing Tips to Relieve Teething Pain in Babies
My Baby Is Teething His Fever Is Very High What Should I Do?