Dentist tells: How to brush teeth?
Regular brushing is very valuable, as food residues accumulated on the teeth and the plaque formed due to these adversely affect the health of the mouth and teeth. Because these bacterial plaques and food residues cause tooth decay and gum problems over time. When we brush our teeth with the wrong technique, we can prevent many oral and dental health problems. Not that Do we brush our teeth for real?well Did we choose our toothbrush correctly? Dentist Erce BelecogluFor its readers, Pudra.com tells the truth about the mistakes we know about brushing and how to brush the teeth.
This news may interest you:
How should teeth be brushed?
1. Although the general opinion is to use a paste at the rate that the toothbrush will apply toothpaste along the brush, it will be sufficient to use a pea-sized amount of toothpaste.
1. You should hold your toothbrush at an angle of 45 degrees with the brush tips facing your gums.
2. You can brush the outer surfaces of your teeth with gentle circular movements from your gums to your teeth, without pressing too much.
3. Our basic direction of movement should be from pink to white, that is, from gum to tooth.
4. Do not forget to do the same movements for the inner surfaces. In other words, movements from gum to tooth again.
5. You can use the back and forth pulling motion in the upper areas of your teeth, which we call the chewing part.
6. Don’t forget to clean the surface of your tongue as well. For this area, a special layer is used on the back side of some toothbrushes.
7. You should brush 2 times a day for 3 minutes.
8. It is sufficient to spit out the toothpaste after brushing is finished. Rinsing your mouth with water for a long time and spitting out will reduce the effectiveness of the toothpaste.
one. 2. Mouthwash alone is not enough for oral and dental health: Other oral care products such as mouthwash are oral health applications that can supplement your tooth brushing. As long as you do not brush your teeth in a real way and in real time, mouthwash and derivative works alone will not help you. It should be known that long-term use of many mouthwashes causes side effects such as taste disorder and tooth discoloration.
3. Gum health indicates tooth health:Gum health is very valuable for gingival aesthetics, pink aesthetics.
4. Regular dental inspection should be every 6 months:Do not forget that you need to be examined by your dentist systematically every 6 months in order to get accurate information about your teeth and gum health and to prevent possible discomfort.