There are many women who still believe in adopting the classic ways of having flawless and glowing skin; the commonly used option in the middle of these is the rice flour face mask. White flour not only gives you a light skin tone, but also helps you fight against dead skin when mixed with other ingredients. It is also used for removing facial and body hair.
Did you know that over three billion people worldwide depend on rice for more than half of their daily calorie intake? It can be found in both white and brown rice forms and is a staple food in Southeast Asia, Japan, and Southern India. Using rice flour for the face is one of the easiest and most effective pleasantness tips.
Rice flour for skin can be used as a face mask for brightening the skin, removing sunspots, getting rid of acne-causing skin impurities and giving the skin an even tone. Rice flour can be combined with various other natural ingredients to make packs for glowing skin. Also, rice flour for skin can be used daily without any side effects.
Rice powder for face can be used for various skin issues such as whitening, and getting rid of blemishes and even dark circles.
Here are some of the best natural ones that can help you without any added chemicals.
Rice Flour, Lemon Juice and Turmeric Mask Recipe for Dark Spots
When mixed with rice flour, turmeric and lemon juice, it creates a magical mask that works best on condensed skin spots. It sees a cleaner mission and gives you the glossy touch you want.
- 3 teaspoons of rice flour
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 pinch of turmeric
- Take 3 teaspoons of rice flour, 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice and a pinch of turmeric in a bowl.
- Form a lump-free paste by mixing the ingredients evenly.
- Apply the paste on your face and leave it for about 15 minutes.
- Rinse with normal temperature water.
- Apply a light moisturizer after washing, as your skin can become dry due to lemon juice.
You can scroll the page for other masks;