Our skin is affected by external factors such as cold, sun, wind, air pollution, as well as drugs, creams, age and various diseases. Like other organs, the skin also needs protection and care. Medical skin care cleans the skin from the accumulated dirt, starting from the upper layer, moisturizes it deeply, and helps the skin to re-establish sebum stability. It is made using dermatological cosmetics. Depending on the skin type, the age of the person, the problems and needs of the skin, the application and works may vary. Medical skin care can be seen as all skin applications that slow down the aging of the skin, clean it and restore its elasticity.
What is done in medical skin care?
The main purpose of medical skin care is to clean the skin deeply. For this reason, the first process to be done;
– It is the process of cleansing the skin to prepare it for care.
– It is aimed to tighten the pores by toning the skin, whose pores are completely cleaned.
– Peeling process is applied to purify our toned skin from dead skin.
– The purified skin will be softened sufficiently with the steam bath and made suitable for the processes to be continued.
– After these processes, the skin is calmed by applying soothing serums.
– Toning processes are carried out to recover the loose skin.
– After these processes, it is aimed to make the care even more permanent by applying special masks that are suitable for the skin and contain the necessary ingredients. The mask is kept for a while and cleaned.
– Massage is applied to the cleaned skin by applying suitable moisturizers.
– Finally, sunscreen is applied and skin care is finished.
What are the benefits of medical skin care?
Thanks to regular medical skin care, the skin continues to renew itself, as the blood circulation and lymph drainage system is active. Since the oxygen rate is sufficient in the subcutaneous tissues, the skin can maintain its vitality. Some of the countless benefits of medical skin care are:
– Provides anti-aging protection
– Helps the skin to breathe with its pore purity
– Activates blood circulation and lymph system
– Helps maintain sebum stability
– Provides defense against skin blemishes
– Prevents loss of elasticity
How often should skin care be done?
It is recommended to have it done once a month, but if this is not possible, medical skin care should be done once every 2 months.