Potato Peel Mask for Glowing Skin
Don’t throw away the potato skins, instead use them to make an in-home skin mask for glowing skin. Potatoes are one of the most used ingredients in Turkish cuisine, which means you’ll likely have a lot of potato skins to waste. However, you should stop throwing potato skins away as it is very beneficial for both your health and your skin.
Make homemade potato peel masks for a soft and shiny one. These masks are very easy to manufacture and very useful. Keep reading to learn more.
How to Make Potato Peel Mask?
- 2 Potato Skins
- rose water
- Muslin Cloth
Potato peel mask definition:
- Get a muslin cloth that you can easily find near your house.
- Soak the cloth in rose water.
- Now put the potato skins on your face at regular intervals.
- Put the muslin cloth dipped in rose water on the potato skins.
- Leave for 30 minutes and relax.
- Now remove the mask and wash your face with pure water.
- Do this once or twice a week for best results.
- If you have acne, do not apply potato skins directly to your face.
- Do not use this mask if you have burns or cuts on your face.
- Before using this mask, make sure that you do not have any itching or redness on your face.